Saturday, April 23, 2022

Stacking the Shelves #101: April 23, 2022

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone! So, not much has happened to me this week, other than still being hung over by Sonic the Hedgehog 2!  It was great coming back to the movie theaters again ever since the pandemic started and I'm hoping to go back to the movie theaters more frequently in the near future.


Book Bought:


From Illumicrate:












πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•




9 comments:

  1. Nice! I still need to read Gallant myself! Hope you enjoy your new read!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about Gallant. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of that book. Hope you enjoy it and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh I am definitely taking a look at Gallant! I love V.E.Schwab's books.

    Have a wonderful week ahead!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you enjoy this book! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete