Saturday, January 1, 2022

Stacking the Shelves #96: January 1, 2022

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!  Man, 2021 was an...okay year.  The pandemic was still raging on at the time, but at least we got the vaccine now.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to 2022 as I hope that it's way better than 2021 and I really hope that things settle down this year.  Also, I got a lot of goals I have set for myself this year, which includes: 

LOSING WEIGHT:  This is something that I've been trying to do for years.  So, I'm hoping to lose some weight this year.

READ MORE:  For the last few years, I've been struggling with reading more books and I'm hoping to get back into reading this year.

GET 1,000 FOLLOWERS ON THIS BLOG:  I know that's a MASSIVE goal to achieve, but I would love to get over 1,000 Followers sometime this year!


Book Bought:


From Illumicrate:







From Barnes and Noble:






From Bookish Signs:












πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•




9 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I wish you luck with your New Year Resolutions! Nice new reads too! Some new to me ones but at least one is familiar! ;)


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope 2022 is a great year for you and everyone! Great haul, hope you enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I hope you enjoy these books. I set my goal to get 60 followers on my blog, which would be adding 20 for this year! I hope you reach your goal and that is awesome to reach for a high goal! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/01/stacking-shelves-4sunday-post-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! You have some awesome books to read! And best of luck to you on your goals.

    ReplyDelete