Sunday, October 11, 2020

The Sunday Post Meme (188)

 

 

 

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! I had a nice and quiet weekend!  It's always nice to just relax from all the hectic things going on in real life.  Anyway, I've been rereading the "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" series this month.  I'm making it a tradition for myself to reread the "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" series every October since that's one of my all-time favorite children's book series to read!  Also, I just ordered a special edition box of "A Deadly Education" by Naomi Novik from Owlcrate!  It's been a long time since I last ordered any books since the pandemic started and I loved how beautiful this special edition looks!  Check out my post on Instagram HERE. 






  



Book Reviews





Miscellaneous





  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  



Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 
















One Word: RELAXING.





(NETFLIX)

* I've been binge watching this new anime series called "Kakegurui" and I found it to be pretty interesting as it's rare that I see an anime series that focuses on gambling!  It's definitely one anime series that I enjoy watching over and over again!                                                        







 

Have you gone back to buying books again?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!


* I have the honor of watching some really good movies this year!  This included "PALM SPRINGS" "PROJECT POWER," "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG" and a few others as well!  It's great to watch a movie that makes you happy once in a while!
* My YouTube channel is doing really well!  For those of you who are wondering, I do have a YouTube channel where I talk about movies, TV shows and video games and I'm surprised that I'm nearing 500 subscribers at this point!  If you want to talk about movies and TV shows with me, then please feel free to subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
* And last but definitely not least, the BOOK COMMUNITY (you guys)!  Last week, I was feeling a bit down because of recent events that happened in real life.  But, when I talked about those events last week, you guys really made me happy again by just supporting me and giving me good advice on what to do about the events for the last few months.  So, thanks everyone!  You always make my days so SPECIAL!







☆ Feed Your Fiction Addiction is hosting the It’s Time to Nominate Your Favorite Books for the Cybils Awards!

★ Check out Read All the Things' post on  Can’t Wait Wednesday: October 2020 Book Releases

☆ Check out We Live and Breathe Books' post on Isn't It Romantic? - The Holiday Edition




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2020.



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕




20 comments:

  1. I love the Scary Stories series. I reread those every year too. Did you see the movie? They also did a little documentary on Amazon Prime about the series. It was really good.

    I really want to read a Deadly Education. I've been seeing this everywhere. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo the Owcrate set for A Deadly Education should be awesome!! I plan to listen on audio. Glad you have made a reading tradition for yourself. Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Deadly Education looks interesting. Glad to hear your YouTube channel is doing well. Enjoy your Netflix and readings, Ronyell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am eager to hear what you think about Deadly Education. I am thinking about reading it.

    Have you ever listened to Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark on audio? I used to share some of those stories with my sixth graders and it scared them to death.

    The book blogging community is the best, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of Scary Stories on audio, but I'll definitely try it next time I read it! Seriously, the book blogging community is the best!

      Delete
  5. I do love quiet weeks. I hope you have a good week coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Owlcrate Deadly Education box. What fun! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fun to get to reread favorites. I need to do that more - I just need to not have so many ARCs. I haven't ordered an OwlCrate in a long time, but I do love their boxes! I hope this week goes well for you!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your re-reads and Deadly Education!
    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes you just need to get away! Hope you have a calm and relaxing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your Book Photo Sunday meme! I've made a note here and will try my best to take part.

    Hope your week will be good. Be kind to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scary Stories was one of my childhood favorites. I still have my childhood copy somewhere. Enjoy your new books. I hope you have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete