Saturday, January 4, 2020

Stacking the Shelves #80: January 4, 2020





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I can't believe it's already 2020!  We just wrapped up a decade worth of books and that means that we get to read more new books for the new decade!  I know it's been awhile since I've shown you guys what books I actually bought and won, but I'm hoping that this year will be a much better year for me in terms of reading more books since I didn't read that many books in 2019 due to getting involved in so many other projects at the time.





Book Bought:


From Walmart: 


Image result for Marie Lu Rebel



10 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I still need to read this one myself! I plan to re-read the graphic novels for a quicker recap of the series, lol and then read this one with the story fresh in my head! Hope you enjoy it too!

    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebel looks great! Happy New Year Ronyell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2019 wasn't my best reading year either. Hopefully 2020 will be better. That book and the cover look really good. Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and what a pretty cover. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! I hope you enjoy your new book - I still need to read the first three books of that series.

    Happy readings!
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete