Friday, January 18, 2019

☀Daily Book Chat #32:☀ Personal Book Shops...Do you own one?





 Hello everyone! Welcome to my  ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!

Today's discussion question is Personal Book Shops...Do you own one?


Well, the day has finally come... I now officially own my own Society 6 book shop!





(YAAAAYYY)!!





I never would have thought that I, little ole Rabbitearsblog, would actually go out of my way to create a shop where I can sell off my designs that are mostly based off of book quotes (although I'm towing the line about whether or not I should also include movies, TV shows and video game inspired designs to the mix too).


Why did I decided to create my own book shop, you ask?  Is it because I wanted MONEY and making AWESOME designs would help me get laid with money in the long run? Or is it because I wanted to spread my BOOK LOVE to fellow readers by creating designs that expresses my LOVE for books?  Well, it's a bit of both: I do need the MONEY to buy more books, but I also wanted to support the book community by creating designs that deals with books and letting everyone check out the designs. 



I was also inspired to start my own book shop because of ETSY, since I tend to buy a lot of AWESOME bookish items from my fellow readers' shops!  Some of my favorite book shops over at Etsy are Bookish Signs, Bookbookowl and BookNookCandles !

Personally, I enjoy having a personal book shop because I want to spread the love of reading through merchandises and other items (although, who can possibly beat the MAGIC of just reading a good ole fashioned book)? 




So, let's support the book community by supporting EVERYONE who have their own book shops whether it be from Etsy, Society6 or any other shop! 








So, do you have your own shop where you get to sell bookish items?  And if you do, what websites do you use to sell your items (Society6, Etsy)?



And to further support each other, list the links to your profiles on the sites where you sell your bookish items down below (I would definitely DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN just to check out what creative items everyone has created)!


Annnnnnddddd....as always everybody:



HAPPY READING, BOOK FANS!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment