Sunday, December 10, 2017

#COYER Winter Switch Sign Up!



Hello everyone! I'm participating once again in the COYER Winter Switch. I wasn't able to complete the last COYER challenge, so I'm hoping to participate in this challenge again and actually succeed in reading the books I want to read!  So, here's a list of books I'm planning on reading:

1. Revival by Stephen King
2. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
4. Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
5. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
6. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
7. Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
8. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
9. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
10. Seeing Red by Sandra Brown
11. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
12. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
13. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
14. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
15. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
16. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
17. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
18. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
19. Curioddity by Paul Jenkins
20. The Martian by Andy Weir


4 comments:

  1. Good luck getting through your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Ronyell! It looks like you've got a great list of books there. I loved the audio version of Ready Player One and The Hate U Give is one of my favorite books of the year. Gone Girl was a lot of fun.

    You have several books on your list I would like to read--too many to list here in a comment. LOL

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete