Saturday, August 6, 2016

Fit Readers Weekly August Check In Update #1







Hello everyone! I'm going to do something a little different for the Fit Readers challenge since I seem to have a difficult time trying to keep up with this challenge. So, I'll update it every week or so to keep up to date with my exercising activities!


Weekly Check-in Aug 5th, 2016

Sunday, July 31st, 2016:  No Exercising

Monday, August 1st, 2016:  No Exercising

Tuesday, August 2nd, 2016:  No Exercising

Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016:  No Exercising

Thursday, August 4th, 2016:  No Exercising

Friday, August 5th, 2016: No Exercising

Saturday, August 6th, 2016:  No Exercising 

NOTES: Unfortunately, I wasn't able to exercise this week due to so many things happening over the week and I just got into this challenge around the end of this week, so hopefully next week I will be able to exercising a lot more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment