Wednesday, December 23, 2015

WWW Wednesdays #5: December 23, 2015




Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at Should be Reading and revived here on Taking on a World of Words. Just answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!




















This is the first time I've been reading two books at the same time and they are "The Martian" by Andy Weir and "Scarlet" by A.C. Gaughen!  I've been loving the humor so far in "The Martian" and I loved the spin on the classic "Robin Hood" tale in "Scarlet" as we have a strong female protagonist!





I've just finished reading Lisa Kleypas' "Brown - Eyed Girl" and even though I thought it wasn't as memorable as the previous "Travis Family" books, I still enjoyed it!








I'm going to try to read "Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda" by Becky Albetalli since I've heard so many good things about this book and it would be great to have another book about diversity added to my pile!



No comments:

Post a Comment