Hello everyone! I'm once again trying to get involved in some more reading challenges for 2016 and I stumbled upon this reading challenge that seems pretty interesting! My goal is to read up to 100 books in 2016 (since it seems that I might not be able to make the goal of reading 100 books for 2015). Hopefully I'll be able to complete this reading goal at the end of 2016!
If your goal for 2016 is to read more, then this is the reading challenge for you! Are you up for the challenge?
- Runs January 1, 2016– December 31, 2016 (books read prior to 1/1/2016 do not count towards the challenge).
- You can join anytime before September 30, 2016. Sign up in the linky at the bottom of this post.
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more in 2016 than you did in 2015. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challenge yourself.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, mystery, etc.).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join the challenge, grab the 2016 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge button below and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too.
- You do not have to be a blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2016 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.