Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is top 10 2016 Debut Novels that I'm looking forward to next year!
So, here's my top 10 2016 Debut Novels that I'm looking forward to (in no particular order).
1. Jerkbait by Mia Siegert
Judging by the book blurb, this looks like the perfect GLBT book to read for next year!
2. Thief of Lies (Library Jumpers #1) by Brenda Drake
Another paranormal romance book that I just got to read!
3. The Last Fifth Grade of Emerson Elementary by Laura Shovan
A book about a group of students saving their school written in a poetical way? Sounds great!
4. The Last Boy at St. Edith's by Lee Gjertsen Malone
What mysteries lies in the ocean? I'm bound to find out!
9. Liars and Losers Like Us by Ami Allen-Vath
Wow! School secrets running amok! Call me interested!
10. The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude
A mysterious town full of secrets! I can't wait!