Sunday, May 19, 2024

The Sunday Post Meme (228)

 Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! Sorry that I haven't been around that long.  I've been very busy these last few months and I never had the time to do a Sunday Post.  But anyway, wow!  I can't believe it's May already!  Well, Mother's Day had passed, and we had a lovely meal from Chipotle (I just love that restaurant)!  How was everyone else's Mother's Day?




Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  














  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 





































One Word: MOTHER!!!




NONE!


 

What did you do on Mother's Day?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!


* So, I celebrated Mother's Day with my mom and we had a lovely meal at Chiptotles! I always loved eating at Chipotles! 






⭐ It Starts at Midnight has April Monthly Wrap Up!

⭐ Paper Fury discusses about THAT FEEL WHEN YOU GET ARCS OF YOUR OWN BOOK

⭐ Books, Bones and Buffy discusses about Twelve Upcoming Cozy Fantasies To Add To Your TBR




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, May 19, 2024



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


12 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice Mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like Chipotle too, though we take it in stages because of the spices! Have a great week.
    Harvee https://bookdilettante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your mothers day was nice. I was working but did have a nice dinner out once i got done working. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day. I haven't been to Chipotle yet, but I'd like to. We have a couple around here. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent Mother's Day going to flea markets, thrift stores, and bookstores, plus eating out with my hubby. It was a great day. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear you had a nice Mother's Day. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete