Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Bout of Books 30 Sign Up!






Hey fellow book bloggers! Man, it's been a long time since I last joined a Bout of Books challenge!  I actually miss doing this!  Anyway, it's time for another Bout of Books readathon, which will start on January 4th - January 10th! I have always enjoyed doing this readathon and I'm hoping to complete at least one chapter book during this readathon! If you want to join in the fun, sign up HERE.


READING UPDATES:

JANUARY 4TH, 2021:  NONE
JANUARY 5TH, 2021:
JANUARY 6TH, 2021:
JANUARY 7TH, 2021:
JANUARY 8TH, 2021:
JANUARY 9TH, 2021:
JANUARY 10TH, 2021:

2 comments:

  1. I completely missed this readathon! I'm usualy good about it. Were you able to read any books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no. I unexpectedly got too busy last week, so I didn't have time to finish reading my books.

      Delete