This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Book Boyfriends!" I have been waiting to do this list since I started to fall in love with some of the sexy male leads that I had read in historical romances, paranormal romances and contemporary romances and this list contains all my favorite book boyfriends in action!
So here's my top 10 Book Boyfriends (in no particular order, of course)!
1. Miles Ritcher from Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
I just love Miles' AWKWARD yet WITTY moments throughout this book and he would definitely make an AWESOME book boyfriend!
2. Lucas Maxfield from Easy by Tammara Webber
STRONG, LOYAL and FRIENDLY, Lucas is everything you ever wanted in the PERFECT boyfriend!
3. Alex Markov from Kiss An Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
DARK and SEXY, Alex has definitely made it to my list of preferable book boyfriends. Plus, he's RUSSIAN!
4. Marcus, Lord Westcliff from It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas
PROPER yet SEXY, this is one Lord that needs to be on my book boyfriend list!
5. Daemon Black from Obsidian
SEXY ALIEN BOY? He's MINE book boyfriend!!! MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!
SIGH...the one guy who has a terminal disease that you can't help but give all your LOVE to him.
7. Lord Cameron Mackenzie from The Many Sins of Lord Cameron by Jennifer Ashley
Oh, my HEART is beating fast with this TORTURED yet SEXY hero! Don't worry, I'll give you all the LOVE you need!
8. Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
AW YEAH! I definitely need a book boyfriend who is the LEADER of the royal guards and is willing to PROTECT anyone!
9. Lord Ian Mackenzie from The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley
SIGH...a hero with a mental health issue that needs some TENDER LOVING CARE!
10. Beast from Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
MMMMMM... what a HUNK of a man who can take down any kind of opposition against him!