Thursday, October 12, 2017

☀Daily Book Chat #18: ☀ 20 Scary Books I Need to Read!



 Hello everyone! Welcome to my  ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!

Today's discussion question is 20 Scary Books I Need to Read!


Alright guys!  Here comes another BOOKS I seriously need to READ list!!!  I feel like there's just too many GOOD books out there and I'm not giving them enough love!  And since it's the season to get SPOOKY, I'm going to list 20 Scary books that I NEED to read as soon as possible!






















Well, that's the 20 Spooky books I want to read!  What spooky books do you want to read next?


Annnnnnddddd....as always everybody:



HAPPY READING, BOOK FANS!!!!









3 comments:

  1. Anna Dressed in Blood is such a scary book. I always recommend it to anyone who wants to read a good horror story. I hope you enjoy it when you read it.

    Happy readings!
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    HBB. Book Monsters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the horror classics like Frankenstein or Dracula. I also really want to read Anna Dressed in Blood---I even own it!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete