Friday, August 21, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #14: Challenging Myself in Reading!







The Feature and Follow Friday Meme isHOSTED by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read and basically what this meme is all about is that you get to new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogging Community by following eachBLOGGER!  All you have to do is leave your name and your blog name on the post on the main Feature and Follow Friday Meme page and then create your own post on Feature and Follow Friday and link back to the main page and then you visit as many blogs as you want and you tell the other bloggers "hi!" in their comments (on the post that has the Feature and Follow Friday Image). You follow that blogger and they follow you back!  Just make sure to follow back if that blogger follows you back!

Whew!  It's been awhile since I've last posted for Feature and Follow Friday!  I have been so busy these last few weeks with trying to read more books for this month and I'm still trying to obtain my goal of reading at least 20 books this month, but I'm still far behind.  So far, I've read about 3 books this month with only 1 up for review and the other two I have to write reviews for, but hopefully I'll catch up soon!



Question of the Week: If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would you pick? Fictional ones count too! - Suggested by Book Cat Pin.

Easy!  I would choose a rabbit!  I have always loved rabbits and I've always wanted one as a pet!


For fictional animal, I would love to have a cat demon like Kirara from "Inuyasha." She's so cute!


So, what animal would you like to have as a pet?

Please comment down below!

 


 



  

4 comments:

  1. Both of your choices are SO cute! Rabbits are totally adorable and cuddly. As for Kirara, this is the very first time I see her, but I wish I could have her as a pet, too!

    Thanks for sharing! Bloglovin' follower. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabbits are cute! If I can't have a panda, then a rabbit will do. :)

    ReplyDelete