Saturday, May 27, 2023

The Sunday Post Meme (218)

 

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  I had a pretty quiet week.  On Thursday, I went out shopping at Wal-Mart and got a lot of things that I really needed.  It was nice going back out and shop again, especially after everything dealing with COVID.





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews








* This week's Cover Spotlight runs from May 28th, 2023 - June 4th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!


This week's theme is: Weird!








* This week's Book Photo Sundays runs from May 28th, 2023 - June 4th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!






  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 






























One Word: TIRED.






(NETFLIX)

* It's been awhile since I last watched a technological thriller film and "Missing" definitely didn't disappoint me in how intense and exciting it was!






(DVD)

* So, I just bought this movie from Wal-Mart the other day and I was so excited to watch "M3GAN" and man, this movie was awesome and intense to watch!  I'm so happy to finally watch another killer doll movie after all of these years! 



 

Are you going to celebrate Memorial Day?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* I went back to Wal-Mart again after spending several months just sitting in the house.  It was nice to go back out shopping again!



⭐ It Starts at Midnight had posted up Sometimes I Watch Shows (Part 11)

⭐ Books, Bones and Buffy had posted up Over-Booked [176] – A Book Haul Post 

⭐ Greg's Book Haven had posted up Camping Ch 13




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2023



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


20 comments:

  1. It is nice to get out again and go shopping! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try Missing. It sounds like a movie I'd like. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad that you were able to get out this week and do some shopping. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to get back out again! And thank you for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not going out and shopping was my favorite thing about COVID! I hate shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll be celebrating Memorial Day with a cookout in about an hour with our next door neighbors who are my oldest son and his wife. My oldest granddaughter and her boyfriend & my oldest grandson, his wife and my great granddaughter will be there. I hope you've having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you were able to get out and go places again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you’ve recovered and can venture out again.
    M3gan would give me nightmares!

    Wishing you a happy reading week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your GIF for book reviews - very cute! And I'm glad you loved MEGAN. I've been really curious about that movie and just might have to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely check out MEGAN! It's worth the watch!

      Delete