Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Sunday Post Meme (205)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! So, I had a quiet week last week and that's fine with me!  It's always nice to just relax and rewatch some of my favorite movies and TV shows during the week.






Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews






Miscellaneous



  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 






















One Word: RELAX.




NOTHING.






 

Do you relax often?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* I just jumpstarted a new blog called "Animation Bliss" and it's related to my second YouTube channel Animation Bliss.  So, if you are a huge animation fan or you have been watching my YouTube channel, then check out this blog!




☆ It Starts at Midnight had posted her Monthly Minutes at Midnight: April 2022


Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, May 1, 2022



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


2 comments: