Saturday, May 21, 2022

Stacking the Shelves #104: May 21, 2022

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone!  Is anyone getting ready for Memorial Weekend?  I'm hoping that me and my family will be having a barbecue and we can just sit and relax for the whole day. I'm really looking forward to Memorial Day coming up soon!


Books Bought:


From Book Outlet:











πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•




8 comments:

  1. I’m in Canada and we are celebrating our Victoria Day weekend this weekend! I hope you enjoy reading Rule of Wolves. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm facing a busy work week, so I'm focused on that. Memorial Day will be the calm before the real storm, so it's probably a good thing that I don't have too much planned yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we have any plans for next weekend. Maybe a BBQ, but nothing has been decided so we'll see I guess! Lol.

    Nice new read! I still need to read this duology, I waited until I had both books in hand...now I have two sets of them and still haven't read them! Lol! Happy Reading!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I still need to read both of these books! I'm so happy I got both of these books now!

      Delete
  4. I don't have any plans for Memorial Day Weekend. As we live in a tourist town, we usually lay low for the holiday weekends. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete