Saturday, June 4, 2022

Stacking the Shelves #105: June 4, 2022

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone!  Well it's June and that means that it's time for the summer!  There's so many things that I really want to do during the summer, like travel to other cities like New York and North Carolina and maybe watch a few summer blockbusters in the theaters!  Another good thing that happened to me was that I got a lot of books last month!  Now I'm officially back on the book buying hype train! Also, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!

Books Bought:


From Book Outlet:
























πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•




11 comments:

  1. Great haul Ronyell! I hope that you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Holly Black book is on my TBR; it sounds intriguing. I'm not familiar with Marie Lu - I'll have to check her out! My list: https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/TBR-may-2022

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book haul! Good luck with your traveling plans. What part of NC are you hoping to see? We will be traveling to Wisconsin this month and we are excited about it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice new reads! I still need to read this series of Lu! Lately with duologies at least I have been waiting to have both books in hand before starting them! Lol. Happy Reading!

    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great books! Hope you enjoy them and have a great week!
    https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2022/06/05/weekly-wrap-up-70-june-5th-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete