Friday, November 24, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #36: November 25, 2017





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!  I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and for anyone who don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a nice holiday!  Me and my family had a nice Thanksgiving meal (Turkey, stuffing, cheesecake, apple pie, collard greens and neckbones) and I must admit that I was quite full from all of that eating!  Me and my family also watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and I loved it!  My favorite parts of the parade was seeing the balloon floats, especially the Red Ranger from "Power Rangers" and Charlie Brown flying a kite (although I'm a bit surprised that there's going to be a "Spongebob Squarepants" Broadway musical coming up).




Books Bought: 



From Owlcrate:






17 comments:

  1. Hesitant about this one for some reason! Still haven't decided what to do! Lol!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...I guess we'll find out if this book is any good or not! LOL!

      Delete
  2. I’m glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Enjoy your new book.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too shabby! I got an ARC of The Glass Spare but sadly I never got around to reading it. That's okay though. I hope you enjoy it!

    Have a great weekend, Ronyell. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really nice-hope you like it!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2017/11/stacking-shelves_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I like the cover of The Glass Spare. I hope you enjoy it and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not too sure about a Sponge Bob musical. Sounds extremely odd!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read a Lauren DeStefano book in the past and, truth be told, I wasn't a huge fan of her writing style. But, this one does sound very intriguing so, I might give her a second chance and pick it up in the future! Hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful week!

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving - where I live, we do not celebrate it, but it seems such a great holiday. :)

    Hope you enjoy your new book. I'm really intrigued by it - sadly, I didn't order this month's Owlcrate.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  9. We watched the parade on Thanksgiving as well. I am so glad you had a nice time with your family. It sounds like you had a lot of food. Enjoy your new book and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete