Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #66: The Armored Saint by Myke Cole




Hello everyone! "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and the purpose of this event is that we spotlight upcoming releases of books that we are excited for!  This will also tie into Wishful Ending's Can't Wait Wednesday post!











This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:






Title:  The Armored Saint
Author:  Myke Cole
Expected Publication Date:  February 20th, 2018


In a world where any act of magic could open a portal to hell, the Order insures that no wizard will live to summon devils, and will kill as many innocent people as they must to prevent that greater horror. After witnessing a horrendous slaughter, the village girl Heloise opposes the Order, and risks bringing their wrath down on herself, her family, and her village.



A world where using magic can take you to hell?  That sounds really interesting! I would love to check this book out!



So, what upcoming books are you looking forward to?  Please respond below!

19 comments:

  1. Scifi, magic and a portal to hell? Very very cool pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Totally new to me! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sci fi and magic?? Ooo... I love the sound of this one! I hope you really love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not much of a SciFi fan, but this looks good and sounds good. Maybe I should give that genre another try. Hope you´ll enjoy your pick.
    My pick

    Best wishes
    Vi @Inkvotary

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds it will be a pretty intense read. A portal to hell, just for using magic! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time I hear about this book, but 'A world where using magic can take you to hell?' Sign me up! I'll have to read this one for sure :D

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this sounds VERY compelling, Ronyell! It reminds me of the Inquisition and the Salem Witch Trials. GREAT pick!!

    Thanks for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magic and portals to hell - sign me up. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is new to me! I love sci-fi. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful day. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh sounds very intriguing!! Hope you enjoy reading it when you do!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete