Thursday, November 9, 2017

☀Daily Book Chat #19: ☀ 20 Science Fiction Books I Need to Read!






 Hello everyone! Welcome to my  ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!

Today's discussion question is 20 Science Fiction Books I Need to Read!


Alright, alright, you're probably wondering right now why I'm still doing these "20 books I need to read" topic discussions.  Well, there's just too many good books out there that are gathering dust and I haven't even gotten my little hands on the beauties yet!  By the way, November is SCI FI MONTH, so in celebration of SCI FI MONTH, I'm going to list 20 Science Fiction titles that I seriously need to read AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!






















Well, that's the 20 Science Fiction books that I seriously need to read!  What are some science fiction books you are looking forward to reading?


Annnnnnddddd....as always everybody:



HAPPY READING, BOOK FANS!!!!









7 comments:

  1. I liked Jurassic Park and The Stand from your list. I've DNFed a few as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to read the Stand, although that book would be murder to read through!

      Delete
  2. Sadly the only book I've read on this list is Kindred and it's really good! Several of these have been on my TBR for the longest time but I just haven't been in the mood for them.

    I hope you enjoy all of them!

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read quite a few on your list and can honestly say you're in for a treat! I've literally just finished Flowers for Algernon - it's thought provoking and a rather emotional ride (I'd be curious to read the original short story to see how it compares). I still want to read Kindred - I've not quite found the right time for that, I think it will be a tough one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Giver and The Hitchhiker's Guide are two of my favorites!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete