Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (90)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone!  Not much has been happening this week other than our computers at the Data Entry job still acting up a bit, although we actually completed all of our hours this week, which is great!  Meanwhile, I'm participating in the COYER event for June and I can't wait to get started on some of the books on my summer reading list!  If you want to join in the challenge, there's a link for it down below.




Book Reviews



Miscellaneous


  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 









One Word: NOTHING

 



  Check out Rabid Reads' discussion on Bookfessional: Palette Cleansers

☆ Check out Happy Indulgence's May Wrap Up Video!

  #COYER Summer Reading List! Sign Up Now! Challenge Starts June 17th




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2017.

30 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to COYER too, can't wait t see what everyone is reading, and also scrolling through the tons of reviews that there will be. It's a fun summer event.

    Looks like you had a pretty good week! Hope your weekend is nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope work has been going well. Sorry the computers are acting up!

    Hope you have a good week this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I loved Bill Peet's books as a kid. You know he was one of the artists on Disney's Snow White and 101 Dalmations, you can really see his influence in that one. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have had a great blogging week and your books looked like great fun. Have a great week, Ronyell:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it's been a great week even if it's been quiet. I'm excited for coyer too. I still need to add a few books to my reading list before Friday. I'm such a mood reader so it's been a challenge. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep going back and forth regarding Coyer. I want a stress free summer, but also love participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually my first year participating in COYER, so I'm hoping it's fun!

      Delete
  7. Yay for COYER! I am so excited to get started! Hopefully I stick with this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to read some great books during this challenge!

      Delete
  8. I share your computers at work problem, I was without one for a week and it was like my arm was cut off!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to check out the summer reading list challenge. It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never done COYER, but I'll take a look at it and maybe I'll join.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm ready for COYER too! I'm doing the summer reading list version, so we'll see how I do! I wish I'd seen your comic book challenge earlier, we seem to be amassing quite a collection of single issues and collections!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you can still join in the comic book challenge any time!

      Delete
  12. Glad you got all your work hours done and that you are doing COYER! I'm epically behind on all things reading so I'm not doing any challenges until I'm feeling more into the groove. I know it might help me catch up but I'm just not capable of reading a lot at the moment for some reason?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright! I'm sure you'll get into a reading challenge that's alright for you!

      Delete