Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (89)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone!  Well, May had passed by and I have to admit that May went by pretty fast!  I've managed to read up to 7 books in May and I was able to complete some ARCs that I needed to complete!  Meanwhile, we had to do a bit of spring cleaning before June arrived at our house and I have to say that the house looks much cleaner than before!  Now, I just need to get my room cleaned up a bit before the end of summer!  Also, there's been a bit of a shake up at my Data Entry job as my old boss suddenly resigned and now we have to deal with a new boss, so I have a feeling that things will be changing at my job.  Let's hope things remain good at my job from here on out!




Book Reviews



Miscellaneous


  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 












One Word: SUMMER!!!

 



  Check out Rabid Reads' discussion on Bookfessional: My House is a Maze of Books

☆ Check out For the Love of Words' Monthly Rundown: May 2017

  Check out Caffeinated Book Reviewer's Memorial Day Giveaway




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, June 4, 2017.

23 comments:

  1. Yay for spring cleaning! Or the results of it, anyway. LOL I spent a good part of Saturday working on spring cleaning our upstairs--thank goodness for my audiobook. I made a good deal of progress, although I think I cut some corners towards the end there. I need to work on the downstairs next--probably this coming weekend.

    I hope things at your job don't change too much for you--or at least, if they do change, it is for the better. I know how challenging it can be when a new boss comes in. They always have to make their mark somehow.

    Have a great week, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope this new boss doesn't make things too difficult for us.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your cleaning. I managed to clean our carpets and rugs last Saturday which really needed done. I hope the transitional goes well with your new boss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a long month, May really did fly by didn't it? I hope all goes well at your job with the new boss. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things change for the good at work! Changing or getting a new boss is stressful because you don't quite know what to expect! Hopefully everything is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have your post for The Runaway Bunny in my emails. Have to go see it! Sounds cute. It seems like this entire year is flying by. Now that summer is here, I want it to slow down so I can enjoy the fun in thee sun. Crossing my fingers that your job stays good.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow.. Spring cleaning!! I really should do some of that too.. But I'm really not good at it! Sigh..
    I hope all stays well on jour job.
    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I love it that you read and reviewed The Runaway Bunny here. What's next? Are you doing a Bunny Book Challenge? That would be fun for you, I think!

    Summer! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! The Bunny Book Challenge sounds really interesting! I'll have to check it out!

      Delete
  8. The Runaway Bunny is an old favorite! I love the illustrations especially. Good job on the spring cleaning. It's one of those things I always mean to do but am not so great about actually doing. Good luck with the boss change! That's always nerve wracking. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for spring cleaning but sorry about work, good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spring cleaning - never fun but always so rewarding. Hope the transition at work is a smooth one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My son and I started spring cleaning but petered out before getting to the kitchen cupboards. Ha ha. It is so nice to sit in a clean houses. I just wish it would stay that way longer, ha ha. I hope you are having a wonderful week and that your new boss turns out to be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I say it every month, but May was SUPER fast.

    I'm glad you got through some ARCs! That must feel good!

    I hope work will be okay!
    Glad you enjoyed Throne of Glass! Can't wait to see what you make of more of the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really excited to check out more books from the Throne of Glass series!

      Delete