Friday, June 2, 2017

Reading Challenges Wrap Up: May 2017



Hey everyone! I have once again joined in Pretty Little Deadly's bingo challenge!  Unfortunately, I've only read 3 books for the past few months due to me reading mostly graphic novels and picture books for the last few months. So, hopefully I'll be able to do much better the next time around!  So here are some books I've managed to read during that period:

1. Historical: Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers Completed: 3/19/2017 ★ ★  ★ ★
2. Free Space: The Love that Split the World by Emily HenryCompleted: 4/23/2017 ★ ★ ☆☆ 1/2
3. Purple Cover: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: Completed: 5/30/2017 ★ ★  ★ ★



 Caffeinated Clean Sweep ARC Reading Challenge May 2017


Hosted by: Caffeinated Book Reviewer





Hello everyone!  I had participated in Caffeinated Book Reviewer's May ARC challenge and even though I've only managed to read 3 books for this challenge, I'm just happy that I'm closer to reading up to 25 books this time around!  So, here's the arcs I've read so far this month:


  
1.  Monstress: Awakening Volume 1 (Part 3) by Marjorie Liu  (NetGalley)
2.  Monstress: Awakening Volume 1 (Part 4) by Marjorie Liu  (NetGalley)

3.  Monstress: Awakening Volume 1 (Part 6) by Marjorie Liu  (NetGalley)

No comments:

Post a Comment