Saturday, August 12, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #114: August 12, 2023

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't done a Stacking the Shelves post for awhile now, but I've been really busy lately with my YouTube channel.  Also, I've been working on making some artwork for my Ko-Fi account and that's been taking up a lot of my time.  But despite all that, I managed to get some new books in my shelf!  I might need to buy another book cart someday! 




Books Bought:



From Illumicrate:


The Sun and the Void by Gabriela Romero Lacruz




PURCHASE LINKS




From Nerdy Ink:


Emma by Jane Austen




PURCHASE LINKS











πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



Ko-fi // PayPal // Society6 // Redbubble 








πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






14 comments:

  1. OOh nice haul! Those are new to me ones! I hope you enjoy them all!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Looks like some good books coming your way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these books. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really curious about The Sun and the Void. I have a request in at the library but I'm kind of far down the list. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh those are pretty! I had to cancel all my book box subscriptions because money, but I love to see all the fun covers! I feel you with needing more space for books too- I need a whole book HOUSE at this point πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, although I might have to stop my Illumicrate soon because of my money situation right now.

      Delete