Saturday, July 8, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #113: July 8, 2023

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't done a Stacking the Shelves post for awhile now, but I've been really busy lately with my YouTube channel.  I now got a good pattern in making my YouTube videos and it's really helping me putting out the videos on time!  I hope I can keep up this pattern for the next few months!  Also, July 4th just passed, and I had a lovely barbecue with my family and we had some potato salad, hot dogs, burgers and ribs and they were all delicious!




Books Bought:



From Illumicrate:


Witch King by Martha Wells







PURCHASE LINKS








Painted Devils by Margaret Owen






PURCHASE LINKS








πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•











πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






6 comments:

  1. Great picks! I hope that you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I still need to read the first book in this series by Owen! It's on my TBR waiting for me as well as another one or two of hers! I am so behind! Hope you enjoy the new reads!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete