Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday #88: Top 10 Creepy Animal Book Covers (or Covers that have the Creepiest Animals Ever)!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 




Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is Top 10 Creepy Animal Book Covers (or Covers that have the Creepiest Animals Ever)!

ANIMALS!  I just love reading about ANIMALS!  This week's theme is about listing books that are either about animals or have animals on the covers and I decided to go with listing the CREEPIEST covers that features animals on them (because I love anything CREEPY)!





πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



Ko-fi // PayPal // Society6 // Redbubble // Bookshop








πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






14 comments:

  1. Fun twist on the topic. I read somewhere that Pet Cemetery is King's creepiest book of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i like how you did this with creepy covers. The High King's Tomb looks awesome- I read the first book in that series a while back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea. I had been looking for a book with a cat on the cover for a reading challenge. Luckily, I just found one but the next time I need something like that, I know where to look. Thanks.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took this topic and added your own delightful spin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, this is a fun twist on the topic! There are lots of creepy animals in books. PET SEMETARY is a perfect fit here.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this twist on the topic. The Fox and the Crow is definitely a creepy one (and makes me really want to check out that book, haha!). The Prague Cemetery and Shardik are also both pretty eye-catching. I love all of these covers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea for this theme. I think Pet Semetary is the creepiest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool covers. I love the one for Crooked Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I absolutely love your twist this week! These are indeed some creepy looking animals. The cover for Shardik looks so cool, though! I also really like all of the Serafina covers. The fox on the cover of The Fox and the Crow definitely looks like you shouldn't mess with him lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen some of these covers before. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete