Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday #86: Top 10 Funniest Book Titles (or book titles that give me big belly laughs)!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is Top 10 Funniest Book Titles (or book titles that give me big belly laughs)!

BOOK TITLES. They can make or break a book for you and in this case, they can make you laugh out loud with GLEE!  So, today's top 10 list is going to be on the book titles that I think are the funniest or titles that get a chuckle out of me!

So, here are my top 10 Funniest Book Titles (in no particular order of course)!









πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



Ko-fi // PayPal // Society6 // Redbubble // Bookshop








πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






12 comments:

  1. Go the F*ck to Sleep was such a funny read, too!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-funny-book-titles/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all sound pretty funny. I wonder, what is the little piggy doing in the liquor store? LOL

    Thanks for visiting my TTT earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you is especially hilarious. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many funny titles! Go the F*ck to Sleep is my favorite probably because it's so relatable, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your list of titles! This Little Piggy Went to the Liquor Store sounds like the title of a parenting book I needed before having a kid. xD I really want to read How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P+P+Z is THE perfect title for this week; especially if you know the original story of "Pride & Prejudice" which is a very prim and proper kind of tome. :) Thanks for the Finding Wonderland visit.

    ReplyDelete