This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Books I Read Because of Recommendations (or books people begged me to read)" I tend to got a WHOLE BUNCH of recommendations from fellow readers and everyone is so good to me to recommend me some AWESOME books to read! So, I'm doing this list based on the recommendations that I got from Goodreads (awesome book site by the way)!
So, here's my top 10 Books I Read because of Recommendations (in no particular order, of course)!
1. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
2. Alice by Christina Henry
3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
4. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
6. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
7. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis
8. Something About You by Julie James
9. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
10. The Texan's Wager by Jodi Thomas