Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday #140: The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson




Hello everyone! "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and the purpose of this event is that we spotlight upcoming releases of books that we are excited for!  This will also tie into Wishful Ending's Can't Wait Wednesday post!







This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:






Title:  The Storm Crow
Author:  Kalyn Josephson
Expected Publication Date:  July 9th, 2019


In the tropical kingdom of Rhodaire, magical, elemental Crows are part of every aspect of life...until the Illucian empire invades, destroying everything.

That terrible night has thrown Princess Anthia into a deep depression. Her sister Caliza is busy running the kingdom after their mother's death, but all Thia can do is think of all she has lost.

But when Caliza is forced to agree to a marriage between Thia and the crown prince of Illucia, Thia is finally spurred into action. And after stumbling upon a hidden Crow egg in the rubble of a rookery, she and her sister devise a dangerous plan to hatch the egg in secret and get back what was taken from them.
 

Oooh!  Two sisters trying to take back what was taken from them sounds really interesting!  I definitely got to pick this up!



So, what upcoming books are you looking forward to?  Please respond below!









19 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy this one, Ronyell! I admit the crow angle has me especially curious. I'm probably one of a few people in the world who loves crows. :-) I hope the sisters are able to save the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Glad you like crows! I'm really excited for the sisters saving the day too!

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! Been seeing a lot of buzz over this one! I hope you love it once you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this one a lot lately and it looks like it's coming out soon! I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got this one on my list to read as well. I hope we both love it!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds good, and I love the cover too!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds awesome and that cover is so great! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really excited for this one as well, I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading this one right now and really liking it! Thanks for stopping by my Wednesday post earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The "tropical kingdom" sounds very intriguing. And the cover, holy moly! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us.

    ReplyDelete