Sunday, September 15, 2024

The Sunday Post Meme (234)

 

 Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  I can't believe that it's the middle of September already!  It seems like this year is going on by so fast!  I'm also getting ready for the Greek Festival that will be held in our hometown.





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  













  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!














































One Word: TIRED.






(ONLINE)

* So, I finally got to watch "The Beekeeper" and I really enjoyed this movie!  If you love watching the "John Wick" movies, then you should definitely check this movie out!







 

Are there any festivals in your hometown this year?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!




* I started making some collages on my Pinterest page and they are looking so good!  If you would like to see some of the movie, TV show, books and other collages that I made, then check out my account!








⭐ Storm Reads has posted up a review on Spy Ring

⭐ The Happy Reader  had posted up Who Wears It Better in September 2024?

⭐ Books, Bones and Buffy had posted up a review on THE NIGHT GUEST by Hildur Knútsdóttir




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, September 15, 2024



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


Instagram // Goodreads // Twitter // Pinterest // Amazon // Bluesky // Threads



10 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about The Beekeeper. I was kind of hoping we'd get to watch the new Fall Guy movie this weekend, but it didn't work out. Maybe next weekend! I hope you enjoy the Greek Festival! Sounds like fun. I'm not aware of any upcoming festivals where I live, but I admit I don't really stay on top of local events as much as I could. I hope you have a great week, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Beekeeper. That was a good movie. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Greek festival sounds fun! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete