Sunday, September 1, 2024

The Sunday Post Meme (233)

 

 Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  So, I'm slowly recovering from my coughing and even though I cough worse during nighttime, I'm actually getting a bit better.  Also, happy September everyone!  We are getting closer to the end of 2024 and I'm hoping to do a lot of awesome things in September!





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  













  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!












































One Word: SEPTEMBER!!!








(YOUTUBE)

* Did anyone see the new Sonic the Hedgehog 3 movie trailer?  I did and it was FANTASTIC!  I'm so happy to finally see Shadow the Hedgehog on the big screen and I can't wait to watch this movie in theaters in December!







 

How was your August?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!




* My coughing is starting to die down, which is good news for me!
* Finally started some commissions for making background digital art prints and I'm hoping that it does well!







⭐ The Book Discipline has posted up Steals and Deals: August 16th

⭐ Read All the Things  had posted up A Narcissism Post About Narcissism Posts

⭐ Books, Bones and Buffy had posted up July/August 2024 Reading Wrap-Up




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, September 1, 2024



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


Instagram // Goodreads // Twitter // Pinterest // Amazon // Bluesky // Threads



18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I actually made that header through a program called Medibang Paint Pro.

      Delete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. I have a cough, too, and mine seems worse at night too. I think it's from lying down. I hope you can get rid of it. Hope you have a great September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting some commission Ronyell! I’ve had a cough for a while too ( allergies) but I know it drives me crazy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your cough gets better soon. I find that lemon (as in slices of lemon) and honey mixed in boiling water to make a 'tea' helps when I have a cough. It tastes horrible but it does the job 😂

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/09/01/sunday-post-sunday-salon-15/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy that it is September, closer to Fall and cooler weather. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad it's September too! That means that it's closer to December!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by the blog. I hope you get some relief from your cough soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get over your cough soon!

    ReplyDelete