Sunday, July 9, 2023

The Sunday Post Meme (220)

 

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't done a Sunday post for awhile now, but I've been really busy lately with my YouTube channel.  I now got a good pattern in making my YouTube videos and it's really helping me putting out the videos on time!  I hope I can keep up this pattern for the next few months!  Also, July 4th just passed, and I had a lovely barbecue with my family and we had some potato salad, hot dogs, burgers and ribs and they were all delicious!

Oh!  And I forgot to mention, I'm on Mastodon now!  I've been doing a lot of artwork lately and so far, Mastodon is a great place to post up my art!  So, check out my Mastodon account HERE!





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews







  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 




























One Word: FOURTH!!!





NO MOVIES OR TV SHOWS TO SHOW.


 

Did you celebrate July 4th?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* Celebrating 4th of July was really fun for me!  It was nice eating a nice barbecue with my family and hearing the fireworks in the background!

* I just did a 10 hour donothon on Frida and I had a lot of fun with it!  It's always great to see just how long I can stream on Twitch and see what different activities I can do during the stream!

* I'm actually able to push out more YouTube videos every week, when for the last few months, I was struggling with trying to be consistent with my upload schedule. Ever since I started doing videos a few days earlier, it made things so much easier for me and my upload schedule and I couldn't be anymore happier for that!



⭐ It Starts at Midnight had posted up More Books To Explode Your 2023 TBR!

⭐ Booker T's Farm had posted up Feed Your TBR.

⭐ We Live and Breathe Books had posted up Sloth Goes Places - Chicago




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, July 9, 2023



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


14 comments:

  1. You’ve been busy with social media - good for you to get your artwork out there! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are enjoying doing YouTube videos and Mastadon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard alot about Mastodon. Do you like it there? Is it similar to Twitter for chatting with people? Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mastodon is kind of similar to Twitter. Like, it's pretty quiet over there and there's not a lot of drama going on over there.

      Delete
  4. We didn't do much to celebrate the fourth this year, we all mainly just worked. Glad you had a good one. I hope you get time to read more soon. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to check into Matodon... and glad that Youtube is working so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to look into Matadon because I know things in social media are shifting. Glad to hear you're enjoying Youtube. I'm not really on there. Have a lovely week, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that you had a nice 4th of July! It is great that you have found a schedule that seems to be working for you.

    ReplyDelete