Sunday, April 4, 2021

The Sunday Post Meme (195)

 

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!



Hey everyone! So, for the past few weeks, my breathing has been getting a bit better and I'm going to the sleep doctor on Monday (FINALLY)!  So, hopefully the doctor will be able to tell me what's been going on with my breathing lately.  Also, HAPPY EASTER everyone!  Me and my family had a wonderful Easter as we ate some turkey, stuffing and corn and they all tasted delicious!  Also, a few weeks back, we celebrated my baby sister's birthday and I have to say that she loved all of her gifts!





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews








Miscellaneous





  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 


Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 

















One Word: RELIEF!!!








(HBO MAX)

* Well, I finally get to see Godzilla and King Kong battle it out on the big screen and man was it a ride!  I just loved all the action sequences and the visual effects of the movie!  The only thing that bothered me about this movie were the bland human characters.  But overall, I really enjoyed this movie!




(YOUTUBE)

* Since it's Easter Day, I decided to watch an old school classic from Rankin Bass and man, do I love this special!  It still holds up to this very day and it's definitely going to be a special I watch ever 




 

How was your Easter?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!


* Watched some good movies this week!  I really enjoyed watching Godzilla vs Kong and it's great to watch a great movie that makes your day!

* I finally got a sleep doctor!  I've been spending weeks trying to find one and now I finally found one!  Now, I just have to go in and see how my test results came out!







★ Check out Lili Lost in a Book's Post on  Monthly Wrap-Up: March 2021

☆ Check out what It Starts at Midnight's post on Monthly Minutes at Midnight: March



Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 4, 2021



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


2 comments: