Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday #87: Top 10 Colorful Book Covers (or Covers that Make my Eyes Dance in Wonder)!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is Top 10 Colorful Book Covers (or Covers that Make my Eyes Dance in Wonder)!

MAN OH MAN!  I seriously love book covers that are colorful (especially in rainbow colors)!  So, I decided to list my favorite colorful book covers that are mostly in rainbow colors because I SERIOUSLY love rainbow colors!





πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



Ko-fi // PayPal // Society6 // Redbubble // Bookshop








πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






13 comments:

  1. These are such colourful covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew if someone would find colourful colours, it would be you. Well done!

    Thanks for visiting my TTT earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Wonderful Wizard of Oz cover. Wow!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-colourful-book-covers/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! So colorful:-) I have never seen Girl Hearts Girl, I just love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it. You found the most rainbow-ish covers out there. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll give you the sun and Me, Earl and the dying girl nearly made my lost also! Thanks for visiting my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection of covers. I've always loved that Emma Mills one.

    ReplyDelete