Saturday, May 25, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #75: May 25, 2019





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone!! I know it's been awhile since I last posted, but I was so busy for the last few weeks.  I did managed to read some good books this month and I hope to continue to do so.  I also watched this new movie called "Sorry to Bother You" and I really enjoyed the movie!  It was weird, but in a really good way and I can't wait to rewatch that movie again!





Books Received:



Won in Giveaway:






4 comments:

  1. Nice new read! Totally new to me but I hope you will enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That is one creepy cover! I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by my stack.

    brenda

    ReplyDelete