Saturday, May 11, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #74: May 11, 2019





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone!! I can't believe it's already May!  Last month, I wasn't able to read any books since I was trying to start reading chapter books every month, since I often had trouble reading chapter books each month.  Hopefully, I'll be able to read more books this month.  Also, I can't believe that "Lucifer" is finally back on Netflix!  Me and my family were watching that show and we're so glad that it got another season! Now, I need to start watching that show again!





Books Bought:



From Owlcrate:






11 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I also picked up Finale this week! LOVE this series so much!! I've got to start watching Lucifer! Need to start it on Netflix soon!

    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your book :) Can't wait to see your thoughts on it!

    Elle @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how fast the time flies either :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky to be first in line for Finale at the library! This is one of my most anticipated books for 2019. Enjoy your Owlcrate box!

    ReplyDelete