Friday, May 3, 2019

The Friday 56 #16: Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa


Hey everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Friday 56, which is hosted by Freda's Voice! Here are a couple of rules for this meme:


Rules:
 
*Grab a book, any book and find a creative way to showcase your 56. It can be a photo of the book and the 56 in comments or whatever you come up with.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your 
eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 








"My missions were passed to me through Ichiro and the other sensei; there was no reason the leader of the Kage would assign them to me in person. I'd heard of samurai earning rewards, recognition and honor through great deeds and acts of valor, but such opportunities were not granted to one such as I.   I killed demons, monsters and yokai because that was the purpose of my existence. A weapon needed no praise or recognition to do its job."



pg. 56 


12 comments: