Friday, May 17, 2019

Book Blogger Hop #52: May 17th - May 23rd




Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

 This week's question is submitted by Nicki @ Nicki J. Markus/Asta Idonea.




I would probably like to interview Neil Gaiman!  I always loved his books and I would like to know where he got his inspirations for his works and what are some of his favorite books that he wrote!




7 comments:

  1. Okay this is HARD because I probably wouldn't really want to interview anyone I genuinely admired because I'd feel like an incompetent fool? But that aside... Suzanne Collins or Neal Shusterman hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Neil Gaiman too, he's written some amazing stories!
    My favourite genre is paranormal romance and so I'd like to meet/interview ALL of my go-to authors! Lol!

    Felicity Heaton, Teresa Gabelman and Dianne Duvall are top of my list though because I just can’t get enough of their stories. They all write female leads with the characteristics I admire; intelligence, resilience, self-reliance (they NEVER wait to be rescued), they have some form of humour be it dry, sarcastic or dirty and have loads of gumption. I want to know if they base their characters on an ideal or people they know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have often pondered what led an author to write a book. Great answer!

    ReplyDelete