Sunday, February 24, 2019

The Sunday Post Meme (164)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! I can't believe that February is nearly over! I keep forgetting that February is like the shortest month of the year and that it tends to wrap quicker than most months!  Well, there are some things I'm planning on doing in March like going to a job fair. Keeping my fingers crossed that I actually get a good job so I could get caught up on my bills! It's such a pain dealing with bills!





Book Reviews
Miscellaneous

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 







One Word: ENDING!!!








(NETFLIX)

* I'm rewatching this anime series again! I just love this series and it's great rewatching a favorite!




(NETFLIX)

* I'm finally watching this show again and now I'm into the fourth season!  The show is just as good as the early seasons!



 

What are you planning to do in March?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on Q&A WITH YOUR FAVOURITE (ME) ABOUT PUBLISHING THE BOY WHO STEALS HOUSES


☆ Check out Carole's Random Life's post on Books from the Backlog #48

★ Check out We Live and Breathe Books' post on Discussion: I LOVE Easter Eggs!




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2019.

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with your job hunt. February really did go by quickly. I can't believe we are almost in the third month of the year already. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bills are a bummer. Hope you get a job. :) Enjoy your books, and happy reading, Ronyell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read a Dr. Seuss book since I was a kid. I bought the new Grinch movie on Blu-ray a few weeks ago, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crossing my fingers you find a good job. I hear ya about bills. They keep coming whether you have money or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blegh.. Bills. Yes, those are the worst.
    I hope you'll find a nice job. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you find a job which works for you! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete