Friday, February 1, 2019

Book Blogger Hop #50: February 1st - February 7th




Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

 This week's question is submitted by Angelica @ Paperback Princess



I would choose audio books over e-books because at least with audio books, I can carry the audio book to my car and listen to it while I'm driving. With e-books, that would require me to carry my laptop or try to use my cell phone to read the book and that can be very difficult for me when I'm driving (since I can't just hold the laptop or the cell phone in my hand while I'm driving).




4 comments: