Saturday, August 18, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (147)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! I noticed that I haven't been on the blog for awhile now.  Life has gotten in the way and I'm pretty behind on all my blog posts.  Hopefully, this week will change all that!  Meanwhile, my mom's birthday was last week, but because she just had some work done on her teeth, she couldn't eat anything, so we have to wait another week until we can celebrate her birthday. I hope my mom's teeth will feel better soon!  I also went out to eat at Fuddruckers with my dad and my sisters and we had a fun time there!  Honestly, I had never been to Fuddruckers before (or even remembered going there when I was little), so I was so excited to finally try out their food and I LOVED IT!  I had chicken tenders and chili cheese fries while my dad and my baby sister had burgers and my twin sister had a nice taco salad!  I might either try out the taco salad or the burgers the next time I go back to Fuddruckers! 






Book Reviews







Miscellaneous



  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 








One Word: HAPPY!!!







(NETFLIX)

* I'm actually surprised that I'm really enjoying this series!  I never really watched Pokemon on a regular basis or even been the biggest fan of the series. But, this series is pretty enjoyable so far, especially with how funny and cute it is!






(NETFLIX)

* I was in the mood to watch an old school classic and I finally got the chance to rewatch "Jurassic Park" after all of these years!  I still really enjoy this movie and I'm planning on rewatching the sequels to this movie pretty soon!




(NETFLIX)

* Sharknado is one of those films that you know is DUMB and CRAZY, and yet you can't help but watch this series just because it's dumb and crazy!  I actually liked Sharknado 4 the best out of the whole series so far and I can't wait to watch the 6th movie that is coming out soon!



 

Have any plans for the weekend?



  Check out Carole's Random Life in Books' post on Books from the Backlog #21


☆ Check out Feed Your Fiction Addiction's I Love Me Some Purple Prose. Let’s Discuss.

★ Check out a GREAT read's post on Blogging Styles




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2018.

13 comments:

  1. I watch a fair amount of Pokemon... Kinda inevitable, I think, when you have a little boy! lol. I do enjoy it though.
    I'm glad you had a nice time for your mum's birthday, even if it was delayed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might have to try a Sharknado. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed your meal at Fuddruckers. I don't think I have been there in a LONG time! That "nope" gif is too funny! Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss all of the shows I watched with my son when he was young. Even some cartoons like Courage The Cowardly Dog and Ed, Edd and Eddie. I hope your mother's birthday celebration is wonderful.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your mom feels better soon. It sounds like you had a lot of fun with your family. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the 5th blog I've gone to where the first post was about being behind or in a slump of some kind. It's funny how it seems the entire community did this all at once.

    I hope your mom feels better soon and she has a nice birthday celebration.

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally know what you mean! I'm super behind with my blogging as well! I your mom feels better and you catch up with your blogging soon :)

    ReplyDelete