Sunday, March 18, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (127)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hey everyone! HAPPY (LATE) ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!  I hope everyone had a nice St. Patrick's Day!  Me and my family didn't really do much on St. Patrick's Day, except watch movies all day (and luckily, NO PINCHING because none of us wore any green for the day).  Meanwhile, it's nearly the end of March (wow, this month is going by so fast) and I will be working on my April Bookstagram Challenge soon, so that will be posted up on the blog sometime this week, so if you want to participate, then please feel free to sign up!




Book Reviews

Miscellaneous





3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 






One Word: CELEBRATE!!!




 

How was your St. Patrick's Day?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on THE RISING AUTHOR TAG || FT. ME STANDING ON A BOX TO RISE BECAUSE I’M SMALL


☆ Check out The Eater of Books' post on My Favorite Jane-Austen-Inspired YA Books

★ Check out A Great Read's post on Let's Discuss: Favorite Dessert

 Check out Rabid Reads' post on  Bookfessional: Randomness, Part II




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2018.

23 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good St. Patrick's Day. We don't celebrate it here all that much. We don't even make much fuss about St George's Day... I hope you have a good week and that the weather improves (we have a dusting of snow, which seems very wrong to me...). Take care, Ronyell:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My St. Patrick's Day was perfectly low-key! :) We went out for lunch and had a couple of mimosas and then came back home and relaxed for the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I used to read one of those harlequin books a day... The Presents series - they seemed to just fly by. I wish I could remember all of them now it was so many years ago and I donated them after I read them. But, I used to get them in the mail. What fun.

    Mary #SundayRoundup #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't understand how it's almost the end of March - plus it's still deep in the winter here! The weather sucks :D and time flies so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our week started out cold but then warmed up nicely. Have a great week and Happy St. Patirck's Day.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a great, lazy St. Patrick's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to work St. Patrick's Day at the library and it was a pretty chill day. It's rainy this week here. I grew up reading Harlequin romances so I was excited to see you read them too! The Master Player is my kind of book. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find how 'big' St. Patrick's day is strange... The UK largely ignores it. It's one of those celebrations that lurks on my radar because of my Irish family but I think it's bigger in the US than it is in Ireland! :)
    This year was good though seeing Ireland thump England in the Rugby. :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! We celebrate by pinching if people don’t wear green! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We chilled on St. Patty's Day as well. I don't even think I wore green at all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A quiet St. Patrick's Day sounds nice. Our former church community held a potluck for St. Patrick's Day. It was great to see people there. (The base chapel was closed last year so our community has scattered to other churches in our area. But we try to get together periodically.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated St. Patrick's Day :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete