This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Books That Takes Place in Another Country!" I just LOVE reading books that take place in another country because 1) I'm a HUGE supporter for learning about other countries and 2) I get to experience a WHOLE NEW WORLD whenever I'm reading books that take place in another country (or if we want to go further, ANOTHER PLANET)!
So, here's my top 10 Books that Take Place in Another Country (in no particular order, of course)!
1. The Deal of a Lifetime by Fredrik Backman (Sweden)
2. The Duke and I by Julia Quinn (Britain)
3. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (Britain)
4. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (Britain)
5. Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt (Britain)
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (Czech Republic)
7. The Pleasure of Your Kiss by Teresa Medeiros (Morocco)
7. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning (Ireland)
9. The Bride by Julie Garwood (Scotland)
10. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis (Germany)