Saturday, March 3, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (125)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hey everyone! Well, February had just wrapped up and I actually had a great February!  Other than my birthday happening in February, I really enjoyed watching the Olympics this year and I can't wait for the summer Olympics!  Meanwhile, I got all my books that I'm planning on reading in March all stacked up, so I'm hoping to read all these books by the end of the month!  Also, I just started doing my bullet journal and even though I'm still new to this whole "bullet journal" thing and I haven't really posted any pictures of my journal online yet, I'm still trying to get used to having a bullet journal since I do have trouble keeping up with my daily activities at times!  Also, I just started the March Book Photo Sundays Bookstagram Challenge, so feel free to check it out down below!





Book Reviews

Miscellaneous



March Book Photo Sundays Bookstagram Challenge!





3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 






One Word: MARCH!!!




 

How was your month in February?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on #AMCURRENTLY ~ WHAT I DID ON MY TRIP (OH NO) + ARCS EVERYWHERE + MY BOOK HAS A TWIN


☆ Check out Read All the Thing's post on February Wrap-Up

★ Check out Feed Your Fiction Addiction's post on February Wrap-Up & Best of the Bunch

 Check out It Starts at Midnight's monthly wrap on February’s Monthly Minutes at Midnight!

★  Feel free to join in Caffeinated Book Reviewer's Take Control Of Your TBR Pile Challenge Begins!



Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, March 4, 2018.

23 comments:

  1. I love the summer Olympics too, and the only thing I don't like is having to wait for them! Glad you had a good february, and it sounds like you have a nice stack of books to start March. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had such a great February! Good luck with the Bookstagram challenge! I did not watch the Olympics this year, but hopefully I will have more time for the Summer Games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your BuJo! I don't think I have the patience for that, actually. Plus, I am not very artistic, so I would probably be a bit frustrated to not have one that's as cool-looking as those I see online :)
    I hope you'll get through all your planned books in March!
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been debating bullet journalling since Christmas when I discovered their existence. I have about four different books and diaries I use to try and keep on top of things and switching it to one seems sensible but it scares me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to get used to my bullet journal. It's quite a new experience for me!

      Delete
  5. I would love to read Throne of Glass! I am riding out the storm that took out our power at a friends. So surreal looking at all the downed trees and power lines cut in half. They say we won't have power to our area till Wednesday!! Have a good Sunday!

    Mary #SundayRoundup #8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about the power going out where you are. I hope everyone is doing well!

      Delete
  6. I look forward to seeing your bullet journal! I'm way behind on mine; I keep meaning to set it up for the year, but I've been too busy with work and trying to keep up with reading, blogging, knitting, and of course my choruses. I think I'll just go back to my non-artsy version in my old bujo, just to be able to keep track of what I'm doing.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to keep a personal journal and I've seen examples of bullet journaling that look really cool. I've thought about giving it a try but we'll see. Hope March is just as great as February!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your bullet journal. I love to watch the Summer Olympics, my kids do too. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched the Olympics early one, but didn't get to see much of the later competitions. I kind of forgot about them, if I'm honest. I hope you enjoy bullet journaling! It's still a work in progress for me. I started mine in January and did really well the first month. Not so much this second month. I hope to do better this month. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, it's the 5th and I STILL haven't figured out what books I want to read this month. Oh well. I have finally figured out what works best for me with bullet journaling and so far so good this year. I'd love to see some of your spreads. Maybe I'll share mine eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't watch the Olympics this year... because I'm still upset about the NHL not letting the players go. And unfortunately I'm not a big fan of the summer Olympics, even though I used to swim a lot with the intention to become an Olympic swimmer and then life happened haha.

    I'm glad you had a great February, thanks for sharing as always!
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great month! Happy late birthday :) Hope you're having a fab March so far!

    ReplyDelete