Sunday, January 28, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (120)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hey everyone! Well, January is almost coming to an end and my birthday will be next month!  I'm going to see what movies are available for me to have on my birthday (such as Thor Ragnarok and Coco) and hopefully, I'll be able to get those movies by my birthday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!





Book Reviews










Miscellaneous







3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Recommend Me This! Saturdays








 







One Word: IMPATIENT.



 



  Check out Rabid Read's discussion on Bookfessional: Book Hangovers


☆ Check out Happy Indulgence's post on RECAP: PENGUIN TEEN AUSTRALIA SHOWCASE 2018

★ Check out Herding Cats and Burning Soup's post on InstaJanuary-- Food & BabyG




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2018.

17 comments:

  1. I need to get back to Charlaine's books. I've fallen behind. And impatient is my middle name. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to finish up Charlaine's books too! It's been years since I've last read this series!

      Delete
  2. I honestly cannot wait to buy Coco. I loved it so much but my problem is that I want all the special editions. I mean they're all so beautiful.

    I hope you have a wonderful week!

    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck picking a good movie! I saw Ragnarok and it was pretty good! Haven't seen Coco but heard good things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've even heard of Coco. I'll have to look it up. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard Coco is incredible. My desk-mate said it made her cry, but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Charlaine Harris' Sookie series. I hope you can get the movies you want. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thor Ragnarok is such a good movie!!You had a busy week on the blog and thanks for the warm welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know all these new releases and I find myself wanting to go to older books and read them first. I guess there isn't much I am looking forward to. I don't know why.

    Have a great week and thanks for stopping over @StackingMyBookShelves!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy almost-birthday! What a good idea to treat yourself to some new movies for your birthday. I am so behind in movie-watching! I need to catch up with the Marvel Universe movies; I missed several of them, including Civil War, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and Thor. Oh, well, at least they are all on DVD, or will be soon!

    Have a great week, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also missed out on Doctor Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy 2, even though we got that for Christmas, but we haven't watched it yet.

      Delete
  10. Hope you get to see your movies. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love Dead Until Dark! I am glad you did too. I hope you have a great birthday. COCO is so good! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete