This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Bookish Goals for 2018!" So, it BEGINS! There are so many bookish goals that I want to get around to and complete this year, but for the previous years, I was NEVER able to complete these goals and I just end up at SQUARE ONE again! So, this will be the year where I will finally accomplish those bookish goals that I wasn't able to complete before!
So, here's my top 10 Bookish Goals for 2018 (in no particular order, of course)!
1. Read up to 10 books a month: I seriously can NEVER EVER get through this goal! I think my reading life would have been so much easier if I could just reach that MAGIC number 10 for books being read per month!
2. Read more classics: Another goal that I have been striving for and yet, I can NEVER get through this one! Hopefully, this will be the year where I tackle classics like "Frankenstein," "A Christmas Carol," and "Dracula..." SOON!!!
3. Beat the 100 books reading goal: I know I set up my Goodreads goal for 80 books this year, but wouldn't it be nice to reach up to 100 books this year (just like the GOOD OLE DAYS) and get to see how many LOVELIES I've managed to read this year?
4. Read more adult and young adult books: Now, I SERIOUSLY don't have a problem when it comes to reading picture books and graphic novels, but I have noticed lately that I read WAY more graphic novels and picture books than I do with the REGULAR OLE adult and young adult novels. So, it's time to change that habit this year!
5. Complete my Reading Challenges: Okay, I have a confession to make. I tend to join up in over like a THOUSAND reading challenges and because of this, I was NEVER able to complete most of my reading challenges. Although, I'm still going to be that HAPPY GO LUCKY challenge seeking girl, I'm going to make it my goal to complete all of my reading challenges this year!
7. Have more Guest Posts on my blog: I've always enjoyed hearing other people's opinions about a particular book series they like or seeing what kind of book topics they like to discuss about. So, my goal this year is to get as many guest posts on my AWESOME book blog AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
8. Get more participants in my Comic Book Bingo Challenge: I've held this challenge for over 3 years now and I want to get EVEN MORE participants in this awesome challenge I've just created! So, if you are a HUGE fan of comic books, then feel free to join in this year's Comic Book Bingo Challenge! And also, a LITTLE HELP on getting more participants in this challenge: how do you get MORE participants in your SELF MADE reading challenges? PLEASE ADVISE!
9. Get more participants in my Book Photo Sunday Meme: I just recently started this new Book Meme called "Book Photo Sundays" where you post up photos of your books every Sunday. I know that this is like ADVERTISING my product on another product (in this case, ADVERTISING my book meme on another book meme), but SERIOUSLY, I would be the HAPPIEST person on EARTH if I get more participants in my Book Photo Sundays book meme! Also, little HELP on how to get more participants for this meme: how do I get more participants for my book meme? PLEASE ADVISE!
10. Explore different genres: I will admit that I'm a FANTASY, HORROR, and ROMANCE type of gal. But, I would love to spend this year exploring different genres I've never explored before like NONFICTION, more SCIENCE FICTION and more LGBT ROMANCE!