Saturday, January 20, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #41: January 20, 2018





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! I can't believe we are almost done with January!  It seems like the New Year is off to a great start and I can't wait to see what February has in store!  I managed to read a couple of books this week, which is fantastic and I can't wait to wrap up Andy Weir's "The Martian" soon!



Book Bought:



From Wal-Mart:









19 comments:

  1. Nice! Hope you enjoy it!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Simon! You're going to love this book! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I desperately need a finished HC copy of Simon vs. I read this book when it first came out, but I don't have my own copy. *sigh*

    Have you seen The Martian film? It's really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the Martian yet, but I'm really enjoying the book so far!

      Delete
  4. I loved the movie version of the Martian. It was great. I hope you enjoy the book. Enjoy your new book too. Have a wonderful reading week. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your book! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter is wanting to read this book before going to see the movie. I haven't read this author yet but will probably pick it up at some point. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read Simon Vs.! It comes highly recommended and I'm sure it is every bit as amazing as it has been heralded. Happy reading, Ronyell!

    Have a wonderful week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is crazy how fast the month has gone by. Hope you enjoy your new read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe I still haven't read The Martian. Looking forward to your thoughts on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe January is almost over either. How does this even happen!

    ReplyDelete