Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Sunday Post Meme (57)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books , yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!
Hello everyone!  I will admit that September did not go too well for me in terms of reading since I've only read up to 3 books in September.  This was due to my job getting so hectic and I barely had enough time to read during that month.  But luckily, October is starting out very well as I've read some good books and I'm planning on reading some horror themed books for this month to get into the spirit of Halloween!  Also, I have started a new book meme called "Book Photo Sundays" since I was having a rough time getting "Recommend This! Wednesday" off the ground and it was just getting difficult for me to come up with various topics for each week.  So, here's hoping that "Book Photo Sundays" goes well!  I will provide more information about it down below!



Book Reviews

 
Miscellaneous




 
 

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

 
 

 

Check out Happy Indulgence's Chatterbox: Why I Read Historical Fiction!

  Check out Rabid Reads' Bookfessional: Weird Stuff Our Friends Talk Us Into Reading!

Check out For the Love of Words' Something to Look Forward To for the week of October 10th!


Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!




Posted on Sunday,  October 16, 2016 .

 

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to check out your new meme :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out your new meme now too! I struggled the last few weeks with a topic. I've been letting new books do the talking. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great reading month in October, and good luck with your new meme it sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I read a lot of horror filled books for October!

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your books and good luck with your meme. Have a stellar week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy all of your books and good luck with your new meme...sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with "Book Photo Sundays. It sounds like fun. I know getting a meme to catch on is hard. Hope you continue to be able to read more this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your reading has picked up this month. I got off to a good start, but it's been off and one for me so far in October.

    I hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete